Quit Smoking For Good

0 comments

                    Quit Smoking For Good


Friends, Today I am going to share how I quit smoking for good. Believe me, it is not easy but not impossible though. You can quit anytime you want, I have shared some tips that helped me out to get rid of nicotine and to live a smoke free life. I hope you will try the same to get a healthy life that you always want.Below I have mentioned how to quit and how east it is and at last  I have shared my experience how I get this done.

Quit Plan:- 

1. Decide your Day :-   First Decide your date maybe you are not ready now but eventually you will be and you want to quit right? so decide your quit day it may be your birthday or anything else and promise yourself that you will not smoke after that day.


2.Keep Yourself Busy :-
Keeping busy is a great way to stay smoke free on your quit day. Being busy will help you keep your mind off smoking and distract you from cravings. Think about trying some of these activities:

  • Get out of the house for a walk.
  • Chew gum or hard candy.
  • Keep your hands busy with a pen or toothpick, or play a game.
  • Drink lots of water.
  • Relax with deep breathing.
  • Go to a movie.
  • Spend time with non-smoking friends and family.
  • Go to dinner at your favorite smokefree restaurant.

3. Avoid Smoking Triggers

Triggers are the people, places, things, and situations that set off your urge to smoke. On your quit day, try to avoid all your triggers. Here are some tips to help you outsmart some common smoking triggers:
  • Throw away your cigarettes, lighters, and ash trays if you haven’t already.
  • Avoid caffeine, which can make you feel jittery. Try drinking water instead.
  • Spend time with non-smokers.
  • Go to places where smoking isn’t allowed.
  • Get plenty of rest and eat healthy. Being tired can trigger you to smoke.
  • Change your routine to avoid the things you might associate with smoking.

4. Stay Positive

Quitting smoking is difficult. It happens one minute... one hour... one day at a time. Try not to think of quitting as forever. Pay attention to today and the time will add up. It helps to stay positive. Your quit day might not be perfect, but all that matters is that you don’t smoke—not even one puff. Reward yourself for being smoke free for 24 hours. You deserve it. And if you’re not feeling ready to quit today, set a quit date that makes sense for you. It’s OK if you need a few more days to prepare to quit smoking.

5. Ask for Help

You don’t need to rely on willpower alone to be smoke free. Tell your family and friends when your quit day is. Ask them for support on quit day and in the first few days and weeks after. They can help you get through the rough spots. Let them know exactly how they can support you. Don’t assume they’ll know.




So, these are the steps that can help you to quit smoking Remember one thing guys You are Greater than anything in this world and believe me will power is the strongest power in this world.

What will happen when you Quit Smoking:-

follow the video and the image it will help you understand what will happen if you quit smoking.






Now, it's time for me to share my experience and why I quit smoking.

1. First it is harming my body, my strength and most importantly effecting my concentration. 

2. I realise, I am not good enough for anyone because of my bad habit so it is just a starting for a new life with a strong determination to be a good person. 

                   Quit Smoking If I can then You will also....

                                         FOR U ....



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:


Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.